Symptom Survey Explanation and Link
One of the great evaluation tools I use is the Symptom Survey pre-screening software. It is a computerized symptom evaluation system designed by leading edge nutritional experts. It produces an in-depth evaluation of your body's systems and conditions by analyzing responses to a detailed symptom questionnaire.Once I reveiew your information I will have a deeper knowledge of who you are and it better enables me to ask the right questions once we have our consultaion.
Have you ever asked any of these kinds of questions?
"What is wrong with me? Nobody seems to know..."
"Why does my health seem to be going downhill?"
"I am taking my supplements! Why am I not getting better?"
"I know I have a problem, but what is causing it?"
"Which lifestyle or nutrition changes should I be making - and why?"
By combining western medicines diagnostic techniques, with the best of natural therapies, The Symptom Survey is effective in addressing most health issues, whether short or long term. Although a doctor and laboratory is the only way to confirm a medical diagnosis, The Symptom Survey does offer certain advantages:
The Symptom Survey Analysis will benefit anyone who:
- “Feels” there are things wrong but the doctor’s have told them that they can't identify their nature or causes.
- Seeks to benefit from the combined knowledge of more than one professional.
- Seeks advice on which supplements they need most, removing the guess work.
- Would like to find out what organ or glandular system(s) may not be functioning optimally.
- Is deciding whether or not to see a nutritionist or herbalist
- Is not easily able to visit a natural doctor or would like to “test the waters”
- Would like a second opinion
- Would like to prepare questions for their clinician in advance of a visit
To use The Symptom Survey, simply request a username and password, then you will be instructed on how to fill in the questionnaire on this site and you will be contacted by whatever method that you specify. Your report will be ready within 2 business days after it has been reviewed in the context of your medical history and the notes you entered into the questionnaire. There is a $70.00 fee for reviewing and sending you either a printed or e-mailed copy of your report.